Sample code for "The Linear Array - Constrained Beam Pattern Synthesis"

Hello friends,
I am going through the paper:
Antenna Array Pattern Synthesis via Convex Optimization by Herv´e Lebret and Stephen Boyd.

In page 529, The Linear Array: Constrained Synthesis topic is discussed an numerical results are presented.
Is there any sample code exists as part of cvx library for this topic.

Yes. Look at the examples page!

I am seeing the following matlab simulations related to Antenna Array Design:

Minimize beamwidth of an array with arbitrary 2-D geometry (ant_array_min_beamwidth.m)
Minimize sidelobe level of a uniform linear array via spectral factorization (line_array_spec_fact.m)
Minimize sidelobe level of an FIR broadband far-field antenna array (broadband_array_min_sidelobe.m)
Minimize sidelobe level of an array with arbitrary 2-D geometry (ant_array_min_sidelobe.m)
Minimize thermal noise power of an array with arbitrary 2-D geometry (ant_array_min_therm_noise.m)
Utility: Plot a polar plot of an antenna array sensitivity (polar_plot_ant.m)
Utility: Spectral factorization using Kolmogorov 1939 approach (spectral_fact.m)

Which file I should use for the cosec2 beam pattern simulation(Fig 1, page 528 in the paper).
I have executed all the above .m files, but I am not getting the asymmetrical beam pattern corresponding to “The Linear Array: Constrained Synthesis” problem.
All files are giving the symmetrical narrow/wide beam patterns.