How to remove CVX from MATLAB temporarily / permanently?

After running cvx_setup command, if I run a MATLAB code that does not use CVX in it, then will that code give accurate results (work properly)?

Also, to add CVX into the MATLAB just I need to run cvx_setup, but how can I remove CVX from MATLAB temporarily for some time? Is there any specific command for that?
And to remove CVX permanently, I need to delete CVX file that’s it right?

To “remove” CVX, you can remove all the CVX directories (folders) from the MATLAB path.

After running cvx_setup command, if I run a MATLAB code that does not use CVX in it, then will that code give accurate results (work properly)?

Yes, unless there is come conflict with function names, which is possible.

Ok, thank you. Here I need to remove CVX completely for temporarily for some time (assume later again I am using CVX), so to do this is there any specific command to remove all the CVX directory (folders) from MATLAB path, or just do I need to cut paste that “cvx” file (placed in C:\personal\cvx) to somewhere else and again pasting that cvx file back to this place when using again the CVX?

If you move the CVX directory, MATLAB won’t find them in the path and will produce a warning message. You can do that if you want.