A confused problem

I have encountered a confused problem
when I run a CVX project ,the ‘Status’ shows that the project is ‘solved’(not ‘Inaccurate/Solved’).But when I test the results in the matlab prompt, the results DO NOT satisfy the constraints between the ‘cvx_begin’ and ‘cvx_end’,both the inequality constraints and the equality constraints.
I am going crazy now,hope you can help me .Thank you very much for your attention.

Hi,
I guess you have mistaken in writing your code. It’s better you check it more. If you don’t think please make a copy of your coded or selected part so that we can see it.

Best

My karma value is not enough ,can you leave your email address here? I can sent it to you .
When I add the constraint below to the program between ‘cvx_begin’ and ‘cvx_end’, it always turn out
wrong,the wrong I metioned in the above.

for i=1:2
for j=1:2
    for m=1:2
        if m==i
        temp4(1+2*(m-1))=h(:,(2*(i-1)+j),1)'*W(:,1,m);
        temp4(2+2*(m-1))=h(:,(2*(i-1)+j),1)'*W(:,2,m);
        else
            temp4(1+2*(m-1))=h(:,(2*(i-1)+j),2)'*W(:,1,m);
            temp4(2+2*(m-1))=h(:,(2*(i-1)+j),2)'*W(:,2,m);
        end
    end
        for m=1:2
            if m==i 
            temp4(5+4*(m-1))=h(1,(2*(i-1)+j),1)*t(m,1);
            temp4(6+4*(m-1))=h(2,(2*(i-1)+j),1)*t(m,2);
            temp4(8+4*(m-1))=h(4,(2*(i-1)+j),1)*t(m,4);
            else
                temp4(5+4*(m-1))=h(1,(2*(i-1)+j),2)*t(m,1);
                temp4(6+4*(m-1))=h(2,(2*(i-1)+j),2)*t(m,2);
                temp4(7+4*(m-1))=h(3,(2*(i-1)+j),2)*t(m,3);
                temp4(8+4*(m-1))=h(4,(2*(i-1)+j),2)*t(m,4);
            end
        end
    temp4(13)=r(i,j);
    temp4(14)=sigma;
     norm(temp4)<=(sqrt(1+(1/(2^gama(i,j)-1))))*(real(h(:,(2*(i-1)+j),1)'*W(:,j,i)));
end

end

Blockquote

Remember, CVX relies on numerical solvers. Small deviations from feasibility are to be expected, and must be taken into account by the following code. Larger errors may be a sign of a modeling problem, or perhaps a bug in CVX.

Maybe I made some mistakes, but when the CVX show the status is “solved”, the result must ,at least, fulfilled the constraints between the ‘cvx_begin’ and ‘cvx_end’, because CVX calculates the result due to these constraints.Unfortunately, it does not fulfulled the constraints.

Can anyone who wants to help me leave an email address here? So I can send my program to you. My karma value is too low to upload an attachment.

If I set a constraint between cvx_begen and cvx_end, like ‘A<=B’, and the status is solved,but the result show that A is 5 times more than B, this is wierd.

I have deleted your duplicate post. If anyone in the CVX community here is able to spend some time debugging this issue, please contact the poster at weilingsly@gmail.com