How to implement the following fuction

q_1^(k+1):-argmax<q_1,f_1>-c/2||q_1-(divp^k-q_2^k-u^k/c||^2
subject to
q_1(x)<=w_1(x)
can it possible to implement this equation using cvx

I don’t know about anyone else, but I have no idea what your optimization problem specification is. Perhaps you can write out everything clearly and explicitly. In any event, you should edit your previous question, not start a new topic.

I’m afraid I still don’t know what this function is. In particular I have no idea if it is convex. But it doesn’t matter, my pat answer stands: if you cannot implement it using the functions listed in the users’ guide, it can’t be done. And if it’s not obvious, then it probably can’t be.

i am trying to do image fusion using semidefinite programming,for that i select a paper as my base paper,i am trying to implement that paper using cvx,i wish to attach the base paper but i cannot attach because they are saying file uploading >karma10,i didn’t get that .so this is the paper i am using “Efficient Convex Optimization Approaches to Variational Image Fusion” by Jing Yuan, Brandon Miles, Juan Shi, Greg Garvin, Xue-Cheng Tai3, and
Aaron Fenster .sir can you please refer this paper,the equation i was given in the question is from this paper.

I suggest asking the authors of the paper if they have used CVX for these models.

i am trying to do image fusion using semidefinite programming,for that i select a paper as my base paper,i am trying to implement that paper using cvx,i wish to attach the base paper but i cannot attach because they are saying file uploading >karma10,i didn’t get that .so this is the paper i am usin

Yes, you said this already below. My comment stands: you need to reach out to the authors of the paper.

they are not implemented in cvx,can you tell,is there any possibility for implement it in cvx,or can you suggest any other idea,