Why NaN Appears

You haven’t shown us the output. But apparently the problem has either been determined to be infeasible (perhaps not necessarily correctly so due to scaling as mentioned in my next paragraph) or the solution process has failed.

First of all, the input data is terribly scaled, which will make solution unreliable and difficult. So you need to improve the scaling of the input data, for instance by changing units used, so that numbers are closer in magnitude to 1. You don’t seem to have (successfully) followed that same advice I provided in your earlier question How to solve this situation in the picture .

As a second step to further improve the reliability of the solution process, also as suggested by me in your earlier question, you can follow the advice in CVXQUAD: How to use CVXQUAD's Pade Approximant instead of CVX's unreliable Successive Approximation for GP mode, log, exp, entr, rel_entr, kl_div, log_det, det_rootn, exponential cone. CVXQUAD's Quantum (Matrix) Entropy & Matrix Log related functions