Is there a way to directly determine which parameter is wrong

There is an error in my program, it should be because one of the constraints is not satisfied.
Is there a way to directly determine which parameter is wrong

If you have Mosek available, use CVX 2.2. with Mosek as solver. If not, follow the advice in CVXQUAD: How to use CVXQUAD's Pade Approximant instead of CVX's unreliable Successive Approximation for GP mode, log, exp, entr, rel_entr, kl_div, log_det, det_rootn, exponential cone. CVXQUAD's Quantum (Matrix) Entropy & Matrix Log related functions if that doesn’t resolve matters, follow the advice below.

CVX reports that your problem is unbounded. Follow the advice in https://yalmip.github.io/debuggingunbounded/

Thank you, Mark! :grinning:

The link is CVXQUAD: How to use CVXQUAD's Pade Approximant instead of CVX's unreliable Successive Approximation for GP mode, log, exp, entr, rel_entr, kl_div, log_det, det_rootn, exponential cone. CVXQUAD's Quantum (Matrix) Entropy & Matrix Log related functions

or google
CVXQUAD
and you will see the link whose forum title is

CVXQUAD: How to use CVXQUAD’s Pade Approximant instead of CVX’s unreliable Successive Approximation for GP mode, log, exp, entr, rel_entr, kl_div, log_det, det_rootn, exponential cone. CVXQUAD’s Quantum (Matrix) Entropy & Matrix Log related functions

Thank you for your reply, I can see the link about CVXQUAD, but about “//yalmip.github.io/debuggingunbounded/3”, I can’t see it

Go this link

ask.cvxr.com › cvxquad-how-to-use-cvxquads-pade-ap…
CVXQUAD: How to use CVXQUAD’s Pade Approximant …

Thank you,I know there is a problem with the initial value, I got it.