Installing CVX Version 2.2 Build 1148

Hello,

I am trying to install CVX version 2.2 on R2019a MATLAB on windows machine. After the installation, I get this warning.

“Verfying CVX directory contents:
WARNING: The following files/directories are missing:
C:\cvx\sedumi.travis.yml
These omissions may prevent CVX from operating properly.”

The installed CVX seems to work though.

Please should this be a concern or maybe I didn’t install it correctly or CVX should still work fine?

Thank you.

My sedumi directory under the cvx 2.2 build 1148 directory has the file .travis.yml . Does your installation have such a file?

I presume if there would be any difficulties, it would only be when SeDuMi is invoked as the solver.

Thank you for your quick reply Mark. Mine does have “.travis.yml”. I am not sure if the dot before the t matters.

I suppose you can try re-unzipping and reinstalling CVX. Other than that, I don’t know, except hope for the best.

Actually, there is a dot before the t , as I have now corrected.

Oh ok.

I installed it a second time. I will try again then. Thank you.

I just re-ran cvx_setup and got the same warning message as you - I hadn’t paid attention to it on the first installation. Perhaps this is a new glitch associated with CVX 2.2, which is a new version. I don’t know whether this is substantive, or just an erroneous (i.e. non-justified) warning.

Oh ok. I now understand it. Please I will wait for any update or development then.

Thank you Mark.