Installation problem_Mac

I had a perfectly functioning pair of Matlab 9.1 (2016b) and cvx running on my old mac (which got stollen). I got a new one (OS X x86_64 version 10.15.4) installed the same MATLAB version as before and tried to install cvx again only now i get the following error message

Verfying CVX directory contents:
WARNING: The following files/directories are missing:
/Users/michalis/Desktop/cvx/gurobi/maci64/gurobi.mexmaci64
/Users/michalis/Desktop/cvx/lib/cvx_bcompress_mex.mexmaci64
/Users/michalis/Desktop/cvx/mosek/maci64/mosekopt.mexmaci64
/Users/michalis/Desktop/cvx/sedumi/.travis.yml
These omissions may prevent CVX from operating properly.
ERROR: one or more MEX files for this platform are missing.
These files end in the suffix “.mexmaci64”. CVX will not operate
without these files. Please visit
http://cvxr.com/cvx/download
And download a distribution targeted for your platform.

I did download the correct version (there is only one really for the mac on the website) but I am still having trouble with installation. Can someone please help?

Michalis

Update:

OK, I discovered what the problem is but I have not found out how to get around it. The issue is that some of the files are tagged my mac as unsafe (cause they are not from the App store or approved developers) and thus are blocked by permissions. I have granted access to each one whilst the installation is running but unfortunately this provides an error for the set_up. Running it again pops up the same permission issues and I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to ttell Apple that it is OK to run these

See these threads. They contain at least a few different independent solutoins.

Thanks Michal.

That did it… At first I thought that simply allowing the system to install apps from any developer would suffice… but again this does not lift the quarantine

Unbelievable intrusiveness by apple… and even more unbelievable that they do this