How to Use CVX?

Hello !
I am new to cvx, I have no idea how to use it.

Thanks in advance,

First read

Then if you are still interested in CVX, read the CVX’ Use’s Guide.

Then read
Why isn't CVX accepting my model? READ THIS FIRST!
again

Then if you have any questions, post here.

Hello! @Mark_L_Stone
thank you for your reply, I already see the CVX’ Use’s Guide, but i didn’t find the required answer, so i posted above my problem and if it is possible to help me how can i write it and when exactly i call cvx.

Why don’t you tell us the specific thing you need help on. We are not in the habit of just writing other people’s programs for them.

And I don’t even know what the notation and conventions are. If you don’t , that’s the first thing you need to do, and it has nothing to do with CVX.

@Mark_L_Stone i said that i’m new to cvx , i don’t have any idea how to use it, i already have my program code in matlab and all notations and parametres above ,are existed in my code.
but i want just to know if a add cvx in this code or open new script just for cvx and call the function of my code ?

It may sound harsh but everybody was once new to cvx and had initially no idea how to use it, but this forum is not a place for giving introductory tutorials. Sorry about that. That’s what documentation and tutorials are for. To learn about CVX see the documentation linked by @Mark_L_Stone , examples therein, and many more examples you can find online such as

Whether you should have cvx in your code or in a separate function is up to you. It is a matter of your own programming style in Matlab.

2 Likes