cvx_begin
    variable W(1,dimC(3))
    minimize(W*normPerSliceDiag*W');
    %TotalWNorm = norm(W*normPerSliceDiag,1);
    subject to
        norm(W,1)<=1;
        for RepeatT =1:dimC(3),
        for RepeatK =1:dimC(3),
  (1)          sum(sum(abs(abs(W(RepeatT)*normPerSlices(RepeatT))-abs(W(RepeatK)*normPerSlices(RepeatK))))) >= 2*GiniMax*dimC(3);
        %1+2*sum(abs(W(RepeatT)*normPerSlices(RepeatT))*(dimC(3)-RepeatT+0.5))/(dimC(3)*TotalWNorm)>GiniMax;%%
(2)      % 1 + 2*sum(abs(W(RepeatT)*normPerSlices(RepeatT))*(dimC(3)-RepeatT+0.5)) > 2*GiniMax*(dimC(3)*norm(normPerSliceDiag,1));%%
        %(1-2*sum(abs(AB{i})*(dimC(3)-i+0.5)/dimC(3)))>GiniMax;
        end
    end
cvx_end

the above code says:
(1):Disciplined convex programming error:
Illegal operation: {convex} - {convex}
or
(2):Disciplined convex programming error:
Illegal operation: {convex} - {real constant}

I am perplexed and I don’t know how to do. Please help, thanks!

Your problem must be convex. Do you have proof that your model is convex? If not you are likely to use the wrong tool.

This

{convex} - {convex}

most likely means you have something like

f(x)-g(x) <= 0

where both functions are convex, but that does NOT in general specify a convex set. An example is

x^2-y^2 <= 0

As @Erling says
sum(sum(abs(abs(W(RepeatT)*normPerSlices(RepeatT)) - abs(W(RepeatK)*normPerSlices(RepeatK))))) >= 2*GiniMax*dimC(3);
does not follow CVX’s DCP rules, and doesn’t look to me that it can be reformulated as a convex constraint.

Thank you very much! I will check my convex model!

Thank you very much! The model is convex, but I can try it by what you refer to YALMIP

Thank you very much! My model is convex, but it may not satisfy the DCP rulesets!

Please prove your model is convex.

You can try YALMIP, which will at least accept your problem, although it may not necessarily be easy to solve.

Do you have nice formulation using usual math you can show us? E.g. from a paper.

Yes, your suggestion is very efficient! Many thanks!

%E6%8D%95%E8%8E%B7
This is Gini Index formula

That does not look convex to me.

The Gini Index formula you show here is convex if you assume f_i \geq 0 in which case you can change the formula to \sum_i \sum_j | f_i - f_j | \leq 2cN S and S = \sum_j f_j. Maybe this fact can help you reformulate your mathematical model?